Gluten free Blondie recipe. This Gluten free Blondie recipe is so easy and makes perfectly moist delicious blondie squares. Using melted white chocolate and brown sugar gives them a lush texture with that won't disappoint. No one will even guess its gluten free.
Blondies often referred to as an alternative to the richness of brownies. I think have been fairly underrated as the flavor and texture is so good in their own right. They deserve a place at any dessert table and great for any party or event.
Dairy and Gluten free Blondies
That's no problem. This recipe is easily adapted for dairy free as it uses oil instead of butter you can just switch out the white chocolate for your favorite dairy free white chocolate. So need for you to miss out.
This recipe does not require any special equipment. You can use a hand whisk and only require to use the hob and non stick pan to melt the chocolate. If required you could also melt the chocolate in the microwave. I also used a lined 8X8 Baking tin.Prestige 8 Inch Square Cake Pan, steel, Black
GET FREE RECIPES STRAIGHT TO YOUR INBOX
- 8x8 baking tin
- 130 g Plain Flour (Gluten Free)
- 100 g Brown sugar
- 100 g Granulated Sugar
- 120 ml Vegetable Oil
- 70 g White Chocolate
- 60 ml water
- 2 large Eggs Room Temperature
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla essence
- ¼ teaspoon Xanthan Gum
- pinch Salt
- Extra white chocolate for decorating if desired
- Preheat oven to 175°C/325°F/Gas mark 3. Prepare baking tin with grease proof paper.
- Mix together flour, baking powder, xanthan gum and salt and set aside.
- Gently melt chocolate with water and sugar together in non stick pan over a low/medium heat until chocolate has melted.
- Beat eggs and oil together and add vanilla then add melted chocolate mixture. Mix until fully combined.
- Combine wet mixture to flour mixture folding in gently until fully combined ensuring that there are no lumps.
- Add to prepared baking tin and spread evenly. Place in the oven for approximately 25-30 minutes. Checking with a skewer when it almost comes out almost clean it is ready.
- Move to cooling rack leaving Blondie in the tin to cool. Drizzle melted white chocolate to decorate if desired. when almost cool place in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Once cooled cut evenly into your desired sized squares.
NOTE: Always check that all your ingredients are gluten free.
Variations: If desired you could add white chocolate chips into mixture for that added chocolate gooiness.
STORAGE: This can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for you to enjoy for up to 5 days.
FREEZING: The Blondies can be frozen in a freezer safe container for up to 3 months. Then add melted chocolate on top once defrosted.
This page contains affiliate links to products.
We may receive a commission for purchase's made through these links.